1. Drishna JR Chanda from class IV got 2nd prize in Artistic pair, 3rd prize in Artistic single
dance and 5th position in Traditional Yogasana in 25TH Assam State Yogasana sports
2. Subhasish Chabanya from class VIII got 1st position at Circle level for 2022 UPU International Letter Writing Competition for young people at Circle level. He has won Rs 25,000/- cash money in Darrang Division.
Subhasish Chabanya from class VII got 1st position at Circle level for his entry in the Universal Postal Union International Letter Writing Competition 2021.
2. Subhasish Chabanya from class VII got 2nd position at National level for his entry in the Universal Postal Union International Letter Writing Competition 2021. He has won total Rs 50,000/- cash money
3. Devangana Deka from class IV got 1st prize in Sanskriti Sangam 5th International and 9th National instrumental, yoga, music, dance and drama competition 2021. She did excellence in singing
4. Raginee Saharia from class V got Best Award in Sanskriti Sangam 5th International and 9th National instrumental, yoga, music, dance and drama competition 2021. She did excellence in singing and got 1st prize in Dance
(i) Group A - Kahuwa Kashyap
(ii) Group B – Birina Kashyap
Name of the Student- Subhasish Chabanya
Regional rank 4th and bagged gifts worth Rs 1000/, Zonal Gold Medal and Certificate of Zonal Excellence
Name of the student- Uddipta Borah
Regional rank 113th and bagged Medal of Distinction and Certificate of Distinction
Name of the student- Huberta KP Kashyap
Zonal rank 147th and bagged Gold Medal of Excellence
National Competition organized by PCRA(Petroleum Conservation Research Association), Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Govt. of India.
|Devika Deka||VIII||Painting||Best School Level entry|
|Angaraag Baruah||VII||Painting||Best School Level entry|
|Ankita Mandal||VIII||Essay||Best School Level entry|
|Uddipta Borah||VI||Essay||Best School Level entry|
2nd State School Olympic Table Tennis Competition, 2020-21 organized by Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare, ASSAM
|Name of student||Class|
|Aariz Haque||V||Participation Certificate|
National Online Yoga Contest 2020, organized by SWAMI VIVEKANANDA YOGJYOTI MAHAVIDYALAYA, DIBRUGARH YOGA CENTER ON 20th September 2020.
|Drishna JR Chanda||II||Participation Certificate|
State Level Poem Recitation Competition:
1st prize – Devangana Deka
67th YONEX-SUNRISE ALL ASSAM INTER DISTRICT & OPEN BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP FROM 2ND-7TH Sept, 2019 organized by Karbi Anglong Sports Association under the aegis of Assam Badminton Association
|Name of student||Class|
|Lipshita Das||V||Participation Certificate|
Miss Drishna JR Chanda got Certificate of participation in International Day of Yoga on 21st June 2020 organized by Yoga Karo, supported by Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. At Darrang, Assam
SOF Olympiad 2019-20 INTERNATIONAL MATHEMATICS OLYMPIAD
|Aarize Hoque||IV||13||Medal Of Distinction(Gold)|
|Adrita Priyam Saikia||IV||245||Bronze|
|Srijan Krishna Shivam||VII||469||Gold|
NATIONAL SCIENCE OLYMPIAD
|Huberta KP Kashyap||V||36||Gold|
|Prakriti Leez Saikia||VI||259||Silver|
|Srijan Krishna Shivam||VII||98||Gold|
22nd ASSAM STATE YOGA SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP organized by Assam Yoga Association from 26th-28th October 2019 at A.D.P College Nagaon.
|Drishna JR Chanda||I||2nd|